Primary Injury Care: Nationally recognized experts
DMC medical centers treat non-emergency injuries sustained at work or home such as abrasions, cuts and bruises; injuries from falls or lifting; eye injuries, such as abrasions of or foreign bodies in the eyes; sprains of fingers, wrists, and ankles; joint injuries; and broken bones. Key benefits to using DMC for your company’s primary injury treatment include:
- Efficient recovery, lower overall costs: We monitor injury treatment throughout a patient’s care, which encourages quicker, more efficient recovery and lower overall treatment costs.
- Expertise: Our experienced clinicians and affiliated board-certified physicians include nationally recognized experts in workplace injury care. They’re committed to quality care, best practices, and returning patients to normal functioning as quickly as possible.
- Convenience: Our centers require no appointment and most have x-ray and physical therapy facilities, enabling convenient treatment at one location.
- Reporting: We provide easy-to-review reports, including industry benchmarking, accountability, and on-demand information for employers.
- Compliance: As the nation’s largest occupational health provider, we are knowledgeable of privacy practices, governmental regulations, and other compliance requirements.